1. For the chili lime crema, place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth and well combined. Scrape into a serving bowl.
2. For the slaw, combine the carrot and cabbage in a bowl and toss with the white wine vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt. Let sit until softened, about 10 minutes.
3. For the halloumi, in a large bowl stir together the cornmeal with the smoked paprika, cumin and coriander. Toss the cubed halloumi in the spice mixture until evenly coated.
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add coated halloumi allowing space between each piece. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes turning until each piece until crispy, golden and melty.
5. Place bowls of all the ingredients – the avocado, green onions, slaw, crema and halloumi out on a table for everyone to assemble their own tacos.
6. Starting with a warm corn tortilla place a couple of slices of avocado in the centre, add some slaw, 2 or 3 cubes of warm halloumi and a sprinkle of green onion. Drizzle with some chili lime crema and roll up to eat. If desired kick up the heat with some extra sliced chilis and a sprig of cilantro.