1. For the tahini dressing, in a small bowl, stir together the tahini, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, honey and cumin. Thin the dressing with warm water and whisk until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. For the pickled pink onions, in a small pot, bring the white wine vinegar, sugar and salt to the boil. Add the onions and toss to coat for 30 seconds on the heat. Turn the heat off and let sit for 20 minutes until onions are soft and bright pink in colour.
3. For the lemon herb couscous, in a bowl, stir together the couscous (or quinoa) with the parsley, lemon zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. To assemble each bowl, start with a cup lemon herb couscous (or quinoa) add the bok choy in the bottom of the bowl and then arrange little piles of pickled pink onions, carrot, edamame and radish.
5. To cook the halloumi, heat 2 tsp olive oil a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add the halloumi slices and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side or grill on a lightly oiled grill over medium flame. Flip carefully and cook the other side until halloumi is golden brown and melty. Add to the buddha bowls and serve with little bowls of tahini dressing.