- Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic glaze, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, parsley, rosemary, and oregano. Set aside 1/4 cup of marinade.
- Pour marinade over chicken and coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread 4-5 pieces of chicken onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook for 9-10 minutes using the 1/4 cup reserved marinade to baste frequently. Flip halfway and continue to cook until the skewers reach a safe temperature zone. Baste one last time before serving. Enjoy with Krinos Tzatziki.