1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Steam carrots and green beans al dente. Set aside, let cool down.
3. With a meat tenderizer, slightly flatten each pork medallion. Season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté pork 1 min per side. Transfer to a plate. Reserve.
4. Lower to medium heat, add wine, let simmer until it is reduced to half. Add butter, garlic, sun-dried tomato and honey, stir. Add carrots and green beans, cook 5 min or until the sauce thickens.
5. To construct your bouquet: Place one medallion in the center of the phyllo, top with on piece of feta, add another piece of pork, top with 1 spoon of tomato mixture. Lift ends of the phyllo and squeeze to create a bouquet.
6. Place bouquet on a baking sheet and bake for 10 min or until golden.