1. In a blender add half the corn kernels and blend until fine. Pass the mixture through a fine strainer and use the back of a ladle to press the pulp and extract as much juice as possible. Reserve the juice and discard the pulp.
2. In a small pot over high heat carefully add the farro, water, 1 Tbsp olive oil, & bay leaves. Take the reserved clean corn cob and chop carefully into 3 pieces and add it to the pot with the farro to infuse some corn flavour. Once the pot comes to a boil reduce the heat to a simmer and slightly cover, cook for approx. 45 min until all the liquid is absorbed. Discard the corn cob and bay leaves. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Using a wide shallow pan set over medium high heat, add remaining olive oil (it should smoke slightly if hot enough), then add mushrooms and zucchini. Once you get some colour on the vegetables add the remaining corn kernels, then toss in the cooked farro. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for about 3 minutes, then add in the corn juice and cook for another 2-3min. The corn juice will thicken and make the mixture cream as if you added butter!
4. Toss the diced Krinos Feta in a bowl with the spicy chilies, the last Tbsp of olive oil & lemon zest.
5. Finish the farro now, add in the green onions, adjust the consistency with water and salt to taste. Plate the farro into 2 bowls and arrange the feta on top and garnish with the greens. Serve immediately!!