- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Working with one fillo sheet at a time (the rest should be covered with a clean, damp teal towel to prevent it from drying out), brush melted butter onto fillo sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp lemon sugar mixture. Repeat with three additional fillo sheets, melted butter and sugar mixture.
- Cut fillo stack in half, then cut again until quartered. Cut each quartered section into three rectangles (2×4 inch). Place on baking tray. Place another parchment sheet on top of fillo stacks then place a baking tray on top of parchment paper and stacks to help keep fillo from puffing. Bake in oven for 10 minutes then remove top baking tray and parchment paper and continue baking another 2-3 minutes or until golden. Repeat steps once more until you have 24 squares.
- Place all Chantilly cream ingredients into a mixing bowl or stand mixer. Beat on medium high for 2-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, top a fillo square with a dollop of cream and raspberries. Add another fillo, cream dollop and raspberries. Top with a final fillo square and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.