1. Add the yeast to lukewarm water; stir in sugar and olive oil and leave it for about five minutes until foamy.
2. In a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix all ingredients (starting with the 5 cups of flour) at medium speed for about 4 minutes or until the ingredients form a coarse dough. Let dough rest for 20-30 minutes; mix again for a few minutes or until the dough is smooth and does not stick to the sides of the bowl. If dough appears too sticky, add more flour.
3. Transfer dough to a flat, clean, floured surface. Dust the dough with some extra flour to absorb the excess surface moisture and then mold it into a ball.
4. Place the dough in a bowl brushed with olive oil and cover with cling wrap and a towel. Let the dough rest at room temperature for 90 minutes until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 250°C.
6. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and form into balls. Roll out each dough ball into a round shape and spread on a spoonful of jam. Add the strawberries, feta cheese and chopped basil and bake for 9-10 minutes, until the dough is crispy and the cheese is slightly coloured.
7. Drizzle with molasses and serve.