1. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unwrap ouzo candies and place on a flat surface, and cover with a tea towel. Using skillet or rolling pin crush candies until they are in small pieces.
3. Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a rectangle about ¼-inch thick (doesn’t have to be perfect!).
4. Sprinkle with crushed Krinos ouzo candies, candied orange peel, and pistachios. Transfer to fridge until set, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove to a board and cut or break into pieces. Enjoy!