- Preheat Grill to medium-high heat and pre-make aluminum packets by folding in the edges.
- Place 1 feta block onto a pre-made aluminum packet.
- Add red onions, garlic cloves, 1 tbsp capers, and half the diced tomatoes over the feta.
- Sprinkle oregano over the feta and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place on grill for 10-15 minutes until cheese begins to soften.
- Enjoy with toasted bread.
For the olive oil dip
- Combine all olive oil dip ingredients together and mix well.
Serve with Krinos Olives and Toasted Bread