1. Wash cuttlefish and remove head and tentacles without tearing skin.
2. Rinse well.
3. Finely chop the head and tentacles.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and water in non-stick frying pan.
2. Add onions and sauté until soft, then add finely chopped cuttlefish.
3. Add green pepper, tomatoes, pine nuts, blackcurrants and rice. Mix well.
4. Season with salt and cumin.
5. Stir for 5 minutes and simmer.
6. Add parsley and remove from heat.
7. Fill body of cuttlefish with mixture and seal with toothpicks.
8. Preheat a saucepan or pot.
9. Pour remaining olive oil in pot, add cuttlefish and remaining filling.
10. Pour in a little water, cover with lid and lower the heat.
11. After 20 minutes, remove lid and pour in ouzo.
12. Cover and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Serve with Spanakopita, roasted potatoes, Cairo lentils, Greek salad and garlic bread.
Accompany with white wine.