1. Defrost artichokes.
2. Peel onions and cut into thin slices.
3. Peel potatoes and cut into thick slices.
4. Peel and slice carrots.
1. Heat 6 tbsp. olive oil in a large non-stick saucepan.
2. Add vegetables and cook for approx. 5 minutes until golden.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Pour in 4 cups of water, bring to a boil, then add artichokes.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour in juice of 1 lemon and stir.
7. Lower heat, cover.
8. Cook for another 10 minutes until artichokes are soft.
9. Allow to cool.
10. Add dill.
11. Before serving, pour remaining juice and olive oil.
Serve with taramosalata dip, Danforth saganaki, and St. Tropez soufflé.
Accompany with rosé wine.