1. Thaw filo dough according to package instructions.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray 4, 6oz oven safe ramekins. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl stir together, squash, onion, garlic, olive oil, maple syrup and pecans. Spread mixture onto lined baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in 1 tbsp of chopped sage and feta, season with salt and pepper. Reduce oven heat to 375°F
4. In a small sauce pan over medium high heat, melt butter and whisk in flour; cook for 1 minute. Whisking continuously, slowly pour in stock, cook for 3 minutes until slightly thickened. Stir in remaining sage.
5. Fill each ramekin with squash mixture and ¼ cup of sauce. Transfer ramekins to a clean baking tray. Top each ramekin with filo sheet artfully folded. Lightly spray filo sheets. Bake for 10-15 minutes until filo is golden brown. Serve warm.