1. Preheat the oven to 375℉.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the cauliflower florets, baby carrots, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, ground cumin, chilli flakes as well as salt and pepper to taste.Toss until evenly coated and spread in an even single layer on a baking sheet. Loosely wrap with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the aluminium foil and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until vegetables are golden browned.
4. While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the dressing: in a small boxing bowl combine the olive oil, tahini, honey, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice as well as garlic. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Add in 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed to thin out to desired consistency.
5. When the vegetables are cooked, transfer to a serving platter and top with the chopped parsley as well as a drizzle of the tahini dressing.