• 4 cups cooked penne rigate pasta (about 250g dried)
• 1 cup crumbled Krinos Feta Cheese
• 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
• 1 cup sliced hearts of palm
• 1/2 cup pitted Krinos kalamata olives
• 1/4 cup drained Krinos capers
• 1 each, green and red pepper, seeded and diced
• 2 tbsp chopped chives
• 1 tbsp Krinos oregano
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tsp Dijon mustard
• 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1/2 cup Krinos olive oil
• salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup roasted and salted pistachios (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine pasta, Krinos Feta Cheese, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, olives, capers, green and red peppers, chives and oregano.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together garlic, mustard and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil in a thin stream, until combined.
3. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with pistachios (if using).
Add cooked shrimp or grilled chicken breast for a complete meal.