1. Preheat the air fryer to 425℉ and lightly spray the inside with canola oil if necessary.
2. Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels to make sure they are as dry as possible. Toss them with the kosher salt, black pepper and baking powder until evenly coated
3. Begin layering them in a single layer in the air fryer making sure they do not touch (note: it may be necessary to cook the wings in two batches depending on the size of your air fryer)
4. Cook the wings for 10 minutes, then flip the wings and cook for another 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cooked through (note that depending on the size of the wings, time may need to be adjusted)
5. While the wings are cooking, prepare the hot honey garlic butter: in a small pot melt the butter, add in the minced garlic and allow to sizzle for 20-30 seconds. Remove from the heat and add in the sriracha, honey, as well as half of the thyme leaves. Stir until even and adjust heat level to preference. Set aside until the wings are ready to be sauced
6. Once the wings are cooked through, either toss them with the hot honey garlic butter in a mixing bowl or transfer the wings to a platter and drizzle the sauce on top. Sprinkle the remaining thyme leaves over top and serve.