1. Cut Asian eggplants and zucchinis into 1/4-inch-thick slices lengthwise.
2. Seed red and orange peppers, peel onions, and cut all into wedges.
3. Stem mushrooms and cut into 1 1/4-inch slices.
4. In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, brown sugar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place vegetables on a large rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with marinade and toss to coat.
1. Pre-heat barbecue grill to high for 10 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium-high and place eggplant and peppers on lightly greased grill.
3. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender and starting to char, turning occasionally. Remove to a platter and keep warm; repeat with remaining vegetables.
4. Sprinkle with Krinos Feta Cheese and chili flakes (optional) and top with arugula.
5. Serve hot or cold for a great summer salad!