1. Preheat the oven to 375 F
2. In a medium mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets and diced sweet potato with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix to coat evenly and transfer to a 12 x 16 inch roasting pan lined with parchment paper. Spread the seasoned vegetables into an even single layer on half of the roasting tray.
3. In the same mixing bowl, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the souvlaki seasoning and massage onto the chicken breasts evenly. Place the seasoned chicken breast onto the remaining half of the roasting and roast for 20-15 minutes in the preheated oven until cooked through and brown around the edges, flipping both the chicken breast and vegetables halfway through. Note: chicken needs to be cooked to a safe internal temperature of 165 F or higher.
4. While the chicken and vegetables are roasting, place a pot of salted water to boil and cook the Isreali couscous according to package directions. Drain and toss in a splash of olive oil, the chopped parsley and the lemon juice
5. To assemble the bowls, evenly divide the cooked couscous among 4 bowls, top with the roasted vegetables, then slice or dice the cooked chicken breast and divide among the bowls. Top with the crumbled feta, pitted Kalamata olives and drizzle with tzatziki dip.