1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. For the filling, combine almonds, Attiki honey, butter, salt, egg yolk, and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
3. Thinly slice the apples and discard any seeds. Brush with the lemon juice.
4. Line the bottom and sides of a 10-inch tart tin with a removable bottom with two sheets Krinos Fillo stacked on top of each other, being sure to tuck fillo in the bottom corners. Brush with butter and repeat process twice more, offsetting the fillo by a third each time. Trim overhanging fillo to 1-inch. Roll excess fillo inward so it sits within the sides of the tin in order to create a raised edge.
5. Spread almond mixture over bottom of tart, then layer with apples. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before drizzling with 2 tbsp Attiki honey, then cutting into wedges to serve.