1. Butter a 19 cm soufflé dish.
2. Using a tablespoon, spread a fine layer of the 2 cheeses mixed together.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
1. Melt 50g of butter in a small non-stick pot.
2. Add flour and stir continuously to avoid lumps, until golden.
3. Pour in milk and bring to a boil while stirring.
4. Keep stirring and add salt, pepper, nutmeg, and the rest of the butter, as well as the egg yolks one by one.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Beat egg whites into meringue and add the remaining cheese into the mixture while stirring gently.
7. Place mixture into baking dish and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with spearmint and serve hot.
Serve with vegetables, Greek salad, and Sicilian hare.
Accompany with white wine.