1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C) with a baking sheet on the middle rack.
2. Line a 9-inch springform pan with foil and grease well.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
4. Add onions, potatoes, and zucchini; sauté for about 10 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
5. Add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes; sauté for 2 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, parsley, basil and salt and pepper to taste, until foamy.
7. Add half of the Krinos Feta Cheese.
8. Gently fold in vegetable mixture and pour into prepared pan.
9. Sprinkle remaining Krinos Feta Cheese.
10. Place on heated baking sheet and bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until eggs are set and top is browned.
11. Let stand for 10 minutes, cut into wedges and serve.
Great for brunch or a light dinner!