1. In a pan, soak bamboo skewers in water. (This will prevent them from burning on the barbecue.)
2. In a large bowl, combine garlic, wine, oil, oregano, lemon zest, lemon juice, chili flakes (if using), salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add chicken and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 3 hours.
1. Pre-heat barbecue grill to high for 10 minutes.
2. Thread chicken onto skewers alternating with chunks of red onion.
3. Reduce heat to medium-high and place skewers on greased grill.
4. Grill for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink inside, turning once.
Serve with Krinos Tzatziki sauce and enjoy!