1. To prepare the filling, place the rice, the water and some salt into a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until soft but still firm.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Add the onion, garlic and chopped squid tentacles and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the olives, pistachios, spices, salt & pepper, rice (with the remaining cooking water) and continue to cook for 5-6 minutes until the mixture becomes creamy.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and zest, feta cheese and parsley and set aside.
4. Preheated oven to 180°C. Layer a baking dish with parchment paper. Season potatoes with salt, pepper, toss and place on baking sheet.
5. Stuff each squid with the filling and seal the opening with a toothpick. Place the squid on top of the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and ouzo. Place the garlic cloves in the baking dish scattering evenly throughout the squid and potatoes. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with tarragon and hot chili pepper and serve.