1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, fennel seeds and salt in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, melted butter and eggs and pour into the dry ingredients and mix.
3. Add the feta cheese and the dates.
4. Heat a skillet brushed with vegetable oil. Place ¼ cup of the batter on the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes until both sides are browned.
5. Transfer the pancakes onto a rack and place in a preheated oven on low to keep them warm and crispy. Repeat until all batter is used.
6. Drizzle the pancakes with honey and serve.