1. Rinse vine leaves well.
2. Immerse vine leaves in a pot of boiling water.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
4. Lay large vine leaves flat on the bottom of the a pot and set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine rice, tomatoes, spearmint, onion, salt, pepper, ground cinnamon, ground clove and pine nuts.
6. Take one vine leaf with the veins facing upwards, and place 1 tbsp. of filling in the center of leaf.
7. Fold over the tops and roll up.
8. As you make the stuffed vine leaves, place them side by side in the pot beginning at the sides and working towards center, in a spiral.
9. Once a layer is completed, make a second or even a third layer, taking care to ensure that they are tightly packed.
10. Place a plate over the vine leaves to prevent from opening.
11. Pour in lemon juice.
12. Pour in sufficient water to slightly cover the plate.
13. Cover the pot and simmer for 25-35 minutes or until the rice has cooked, then add olive oil.
Season yogurt with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. If desired, add baking liquids from stuffed vine leaves, then stir.
Serve with Taramosalata, Saganaki cheese, green beans, and roasted meat or fish.
Accompany with white wine.