1. Pour milk into non-stick saucepan and add corn flour, ground cinnamon and salt.
2. Cook over low heat and bring to a boil; remove from heat. Before sauce thickens, add honey and stir well.
3. Mix nuts and sesame seeds into bowl and add to sauce.
1. Cut layered fillo into 5 inch strips. About 2.5 inches from bottom of each strip place filling with tablespoon, dipping in hot water before each use.
2. Fold one corner of fillo diagonally across to opposite edge to form a triangle. Continue to fold triangle onto itself.
3. Lay triangles seam side down, at least 1 inch apart, on non-stick baking dish and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Dust with icing sugar and cinnamon.
Serve hot or cold.